Cinecartaz

Leinad4Mind
Site Admin
Euros: 4.00 

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Looking for a one-stop solution to access the latest movie trailers and information in Portuguese? Look no further than the Cinecartaz addon for Kodi! With our addon, you can easily browse and watch trailers and get information on the latest releases directly from the cinecartaz.publico.pt website, all from the comfort of your Kodi device. Whether you're a cinephile or just looking for something to watch, Cinecartaz has you covered with up-to-date information on all the latest movies. So why wait? Install the Cinecartaz addon today and start exploring the exciting world of Portuguese cinema!

Procuras uma solução completa para aceder aos trailers e informações dos mais recentes filmes em Português? Então, não procures mais, aqui está o addon Cinecartaz para Kodi! Com o nosso addon, podes facilmente navegar e ver trailers e obter informações sobre as mais recentes estreias diretamente do website cinecartaz.publico.pt, tudo a partir do conforto do teu dispositivo Kodi. Se és um cinéfilo ou apenas estás à procura de algo para ver, o Cinecartaz tem-te coberto com informações atualizadas sobre todos os últimos filmes. Então, por que esperas? Instala o addon Cinecartaz hoje mesmo e começa a explorar o emocionante mundo do cinema em Português!

Kodi 17-: https://github.com/Leinad4Mind/leinad4m ... cinecartaz (Free)

Kodi 18+: aps/shop/kodi-addons/cinecartaz (Premium)

Note: I'll make kodi 18+ free for everyone when I reached 50€ of donations. Its the value of my hours spent on this extension.
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
If you can't add money to the shop, send me a PM asking for direct link.
Leinad4Mind
Site Admin
Euros: 4.00 

Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:28 pm

Released new Kodi+ Version!
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
If you can't add money to the shop, send me a PM asking for direct link.
New Topic Post Reply