PHP 7.0 Compatibility With phpBB 3.0.12+

MODs for phpBB 3.0 and even for 3.1 and 3.2
Leinad4Mind
Site Admin
Euros: 1.00 

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:12 pm

The attached ZIP archive, made by DionDesigns, contains a program that will automatically patch your phpBB 3.0.12+ installation. It has some requirements to use, so please follow the instructions in the README.TXT file in the archive.

If you have problems which cannot be resolved, post a note here describing your problems.
Please be aware that certain MODs and hacks contains code that is incompatible with PHP 7.0. This is particularly true with MODs/hacks related to BBcodes. If you have installed a MOD/hack that is incompatible with PHP 7.0, you must fix its code before your phpBB installation will work with PHP 7.0. Please contact the author of the MOD/hack; perhaps they have already fixed their code. If not, post a note here and I'll do my best to assist.
php7_30fix.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For buying points, Donate Here but first check if the product is in the new shop! (If it is buy it there please, thanks!)

NEW SHOP IS OPEN! :D I'll add the products to the shop in my spare time in the weekends.
Peralta66
Euros: 0.00 

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Thanks
New Topic Post Reply