OKGoals

Leinad4Mind
Site Admin
Euros: 4.00 

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Looking for a thrilling way to catch up on the latest soccer highlights? Look no further than the OKGoals addon for Kodi! Our easy-to-use addon lets you browse and watch the best goals from OKGoals.com directly on your Kodi device. Whether you missed a game or just want to relive the excitement, OKGoals has you covered with the most spectacular goals from around the world. So why wait? Install the OKGoals addon today and experience soccer's greatest moments like never before!

Procuras uma maneira emocionante de acompanhar os mais recentes destaques de futebol? Então não procures mais, aqui está o OKGoals para Kodi! Com o nosso addon fácil de usar, podes navegar e assistir aos melhores golos do OKGoals.com diretamente no teu dispositivo Kodi. Quer tenhas perdido um jogo ou queiras reviver a emoção, o OKGoals tem tudo coberto com os golos mais espetaculares de todo o mundo. Então, por que esperar? Instala o addon OKGoals hoje e experimenta os maiores momentos do futebol como nunca antes!

Kod 17-: https://github.com/Leinad4Mind/leinad4m ... eo.okgoals (Free)

Kodi 18+: aps/shop/kodi-addons/okgoals (Premium)

Note: I'll make kodi 18+ free for everyone when I reached 100€ of donations. Its the value of my hours spent on this extension.
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
If you can't add money to the shop, send me a PM asking for direct link.
maxelocked
Euros: 1.80 

Thu May 10, 2018 8:21 pm

any addon or extension for the RUssia mundial ?
Leinad4Mind
Site Admin

Thu May 10, 2018 8:41 pm

For the games itself nope. This one is just for seeing the goals after the match. But it will have the goals of the mundial of course.
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
Leinad4Mind
Site Admin

Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:31 pm

Released new Kodi+ Version!
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
New Topic Post Reply