Banca de Jornais

Leinad4Mind
Site Admin
Euros: 4.00 

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Looking for a convenient way to keep up with the front pages of major Portuguese newspapers? Then the Banca de Jornais addon for Kodi is just what you need! With our addon, you can see all the front pages of major Portuguese newspapers, retrieved directly from the sapo24 website, all from the comfort of your Kodi device. Whether you're interested in national or international news, Banca de Jornais has you covered with easy and quick access to the latest front pages. So why wait? Install the Banca de Jornais addon today and stay up-to-date with all the important news from Portugal and around the world!

À procura de uma maneira conveniente de acompanhar as capas dos principais jornais portugueses? Então, o addon Banca de Jornais para Kodi é exatamente o que precisas! Com o nosso addon, podes ver todas as capas dos principais jornais portugueses, recuperadas diretamente do site sapo24, tudo a partir do conforto do teu dispositivo Kodi. Estejas interessado em notícias nacionais ou internacionais, o Banca de Jornais tem-te coberto com acesso fácil e rápido às capas mais recentes. Então, por que esperas? Instala o addon Banca de Jornais hoje e mantém-te atualizado com todas as notícias importantes de Portugal e do mundo!

Kodi17-: https://github.com/Leinad4Mind/leinad4m ... adejornais (Free)

Kodi18+: aps/shop/kodi-addons/banca-de-jornais (Premium)

Note: I'll make kodi 18+ free for everyone when I reached 50€ of donations. Its the value of my hours spent on this extension.
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
If you can't add money to the shop, send me a PM asking for direct link.
Leinad4Mind
Site Admin
Euros: 4.00 

Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:29 pm

Released new Kodi+ Version!
NEW SHOP IS OPEN!
If you can't add money to the shop, send me a PM asking for direct link.
New Topic Post Reply